The sessions take place on Wednesday morning (except school holidays) from 8:30 to 10:00 for the children aged 4 to 6 and then 10:00 to 11:30 for the children aged 3 to 4. Each session lasts 30 minutes and the groups are formed with 6 to 10 children maximum.
It aims to open children to another culture and to learn a language other than their own through interaction while listening and through oral exchange, written activities and manual work.
WHAT IS A TYPICAL ENGLISH WORKSHOP LIKE?
- The cuddly toy The Crocodile greets the children and engages a short conversation with each child.
- They work on the theme through discussions, card games, picture books, books, but also dances, songs and physical activities.
- Resumption of the theme in the projection of a cartoon in English (Maisy Mouse, duration: 5 minutes).
- Manual works in order to review the vocabulary.
- The Crocodile says goodbye to the kids.